[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3502: Problem with ModifyFeature and SelectFeature Control with SVG2 renderer in Chrome

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Sat Jan 14 17:10:11 EST 2012

#3502: Problem with ModifyFeature and SelectFeature Control with SVG2 renderer in
Chrome
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
  Reporter:  vrifino                 |       Owner:
      Type:  bug                     |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  Renderer                |     Version:  2.11 RC3
Resolution:                          |    Keywords:  SVG2 Chrome
     State:  Awaiting User Feedback  |
Changes (by ahocevar):

  * state:  Needs Discussion => Awaiting User Feedback

Comment:

 I just tried your example in Chrome 16 (don't have Chrome 13 available),
 and I cannot reproduce. Not with OpenLayers 2.11 and not with the latest
 from github. Are you really on Chrome 13 still?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3502#comment:7>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>