[OpenLayers-Users] bug with getLonLatFromViewPortPx?

Curtis W. Ruck ruckc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 10:21:30 EST 2006

I have a raster image that happens to have my latitude/longitude lines drawn on it.  My wms server is returning a portion of this image to OpenLayers.  I added an event by "map.events.register('mousedown',map,queryLayer)" where queryLayer is a function: "function queryLayer(evt)"

Somehow the getLonLatFromViewPortPx is returning invalid coordinates, shifted 5 pixels to the right.

I also tried MousePosition() and it is off the same amount.

I am running OpenLayers-2.2 release.

Curtis