[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.2, Firefox 2.0,MapServer WMS

Justin Fail justin.fail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:15:04 EST 2006

Yes, I'd been messing around with different options for the layers and map,
so there were some remnants left over.
I made your changes to the Layer parameters and options and what do you know
- it all appears fine in FF2.0 again.
Even using port 80.
Thanks.

Now to figure out how to over-ride these event handlers....