[OpenLayers-Users] TileCache - Tiling issues

Ben Brehmer bbrehmer at refractions.net
Wed Nov 22 17:45:58 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I have setup a basic OpenLayers application with TileCache doing the
server-side caching. I was wondering if there is a way to pre-cache all
the tiles (besides panning/zooming everywhere on the map)? I know in
kamap there is a script that can be run to pre-cache all the tiles. Is
there something similair for TileCache?

Also, I have attached two jpegs. Each has part of a symbol or label
chopped off. I believe that the "chopping" occurs at the edge of a tile.
Has anyone ever experience something like this in OpenLayers?

Thanks for any tips,

Ben