[Users] Demo site for out-of-sequence/out-of-range tiling problems

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Mon Oct 16 11:07:04 EDT 2006

I'm not sure what work is going on with respect to the various
out-of-sequence/out-of-range tiling problems that various users have
reported.  From previous conversations, I'd gained the impression that
people were having a hard time replicating it.

I hadn't made my own site available, because I hadn't had permission to
make the data public.  I've received permission to make some of the data
public, and I've put a site out where folks can see it.

I'm not going to post the URL here - but I will email the URL to anyone
who wants to take a look at it.