[OpenLayers-Users] [Users] Help on WFS Example Urgently Required

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:26:04 EDT 2006

FYI:

I have just added this question to the official OpenLayers FAQ:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

If there are other questions that anyone out there thinks should
be added to the FAQ, please do not hesitate to edit the wiki
yourselves. (username/password: openlayers/openlayers for those
of you without accounts)