[OpenLayers-Users] How to handle events

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Oct 25 17:29:21 EDT 2006

Hello Alan,

i'm using in my application an own layercontrol etc. and i don't use
OpenLayers-events. To create a new layer, I have to describe the parameter
and then add the layer with a button click. To set an OLLayer visible or not
visible, I use the onclick-event of the checkbox-element (<input
type="checkbox" name="iOLVisi" onclick="setVisi(' + i + ', this.checked);"
checked/>). With Markers I have no experience, but I think, it's the same.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann

http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/ibbOLClient/OpenLayersClient.html?KARTE=1 (this
one uses popup windows as layercontrol, etc.)
http://gis.ibbeck.de/pinguinale/

  _____