[OpenLayers-Users] build.py...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Apr 2 16:32:10 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 03:17:27PM -0500, John Cole wrote:
> I've built the trunk and I have a question about deploying it to the
> webservers... What else do I need besides the js file?  I assume theme and
> img, but putting those at the same level as the js file doesn't work.
>
> So what else and where do I need to put it? :-)  Is there a faq that I
> missed on this?

The expected layout of a singlefile build is:

 OpenLayers.js
 img/
 theme/

If this isn't working, something is broken. (Note that the naming of the
OpenLayers.js file matters.)

If your file isn't named OpenLayers.js, you should override your
OpenLayers._getScriptLocation():

OpenLayers._getScriptLocation = function(){return "/mydir/";}

mydir should be where the OpenLayers.js, img/ and theme/ directories
are.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta