[OpenLayers-Users] Query WMS for specific, dynamic area. Also, WMS overlay zooming problems.

Ed Fialkowski edfialk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:39:05 EDT 2007

Hello all, I was wondering if it is possible to change the bbox for a WMS
request basically each time a Go button is pressed.
I believe maxExtent is the area that openLayers uses for the WMS BBox
request, but I can't seem to change it after the map is instantiated.
I need to query our WMS server either based on a user-specified bounding
box, or the bounding box of the current viewing area.
Either way my basic question is how to dynamically change this option to the
WMS query.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
-Ed