[OpenLayers-Users] openMNND demo

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Apr 16 18:51:12 EDT 2007

Stephen,

Thanks for this and its is what I want to do. I had the same problem loading
your application down on my server to test it as I did with openMNND demo. I
can see the WMS layers fine but no WFS. I can only think there is something
I do not understand about the paths or something like that. See
http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/imaptool.html. Alternatively I am using a
different code base to you guys that have WFS working.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer
General Manager
CubeWerx Australia Pty Ltd