[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with svn head

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Apr 19 14:52:32 EDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 01:12:18PM -0400, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> > 1) Memory Leaks

Do you have a feeling that the memory leaks are a new issue? Without any
tools to diagnose them, I expect that this the behavior is simply, at
the moment, 'expected' -- Although I'll accept any suggestions as to how
this can be fixed, I don't think it's different from previous releases
in this regard.

> > 2) map attached to cursor and requires an additional click to drop -
> > this is VERY annoying.

This is the result of the ka-Map layer being broken. (I don't suppose
"Use TileCache instead" will get me very far as an argument :))

I'm looking into it.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta