[OpenLayers-Users] print preview.

Murali Maddali murali.maddali at uai.com
Fri Apr 20 20:41:36 EDT 2007

After further testing I found that this has to do with the width of the div
tag. And also if I increase the scale in the print preview, the map
disappears. How do I stop this behavior. By the way boxes.html works in
print preview, that is how I found out that this has to do with the size of
the map. I am trying to print my map and have my base layers visible in my
print preview.

Thank you,
Murali K. Maddali
256-705-5191