[OpenLayers-Users] Using the SelectFeature control along with markers

Ehud Shabtai eshabtai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:10:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using the SelectFeature (with hover: true) on a GML layer. The
control is created and activated when the application initializes.
I also have a markers layer with some markers, however I can't seem to
get the "mousedown" event of a marker, unless I turn off the GML
layer.

I guess that the SelectFeature control does not pass along the mouse
click event. Is there a way to let it pass the event to the markers
layer?

Thanks,

--
Ehud Shabtai