[OpenLayers-Users] writing to my own wfs server

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:29:34 EDT 2007

Hi,
Arnd Wippermann píše v Út 31. 07. 2007 v 22:34 +0200:
> Hello Jachym,
>
> I'm impressed. It's a very nice example to show the possibilities of editing
> client side. I cancel my last sentence of my post.
>
> It's the first time, that I have seen this. With FF there are no problems to
> use all the functions, but with IE6 i get the error message "'console' is
> undefined".

Some debugging messages left in the code, need to clean it up

> Is your javascript open source?

Should be - My boss should sent the CCLA.

Till now, it is only a test of the concept. It is based on Tim Schaub's
work [1] - I just added some keyboard listeners and mouse actions. Most
of the code is pretty tricky, but it works in some way. Only thing, I
would declare as "almost commit ready" is the snapping enhancement.

I'll have to start to work in the sandbox ;-)

Thanks for positive feedback

Jachym

[1]
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/tschaub/feature/examples/modify-feature.html