[OpenLayers-Users] Strange Pro with map div

pforprasad prasad.choudhary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:14:51 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have problem when my browser window resizes or i open firebug at bottom of
brower resulting map div to be overlap with it, the map tiles are reloading
again, while the examples with openlayers doesn't behave like that.

I have patched Openlayers with an extra class for some what improved popup
and modified Openlayers.js for new file.

Please tell me where i am doing wrong, please make me correct.