[OpenLayers-Users] Changing icons in GeoRSS layer?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Aug 3 01:13:51 EDT 2007

> I have a GeoRSS layer working; that part was easy.
> Now I would like to change the icons for the markers.

Curioser and curioser. Although the API doc mentions that the layer has
a 'icon' property to set the icon for the points, looking at the source
(Layer/GeoRSS.js line 146) seems to indicate that the icon will always
be OpenLayers.Marker.defaultIcon(). There's no indication that the
'icon' property is in fact used. Am I wrong about this?

My particular issue is of changing the icons after the fact, but I found
this interesting.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA