[OpenLayers-Users] annotation scripts?

Chris Haller chris at placematters.org
Fri Aug 3 15:36:29 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm pretty new to openlayers and have been working with worldkit and
other jquery google maps scripts before. I explored all the examples and
used a simple map in a recent project, but I'm wondering if there's a
good example for annotating maps. What I need to do in another project
is to allow users to annotate a map by clicking on a location and
collecting three different types of information through
textfields/dropdowns about that location. I've seen that done over here
http://nick.dev.openstreetmap.org/openlayers/ and was wondering if
there's a script or example code that I could use as a starting point,
since my javascript skills are mediocre, if at all. Any pointers would
be great, thanks in advance.
Cheers, Chris