[OpenLayers-Users] Question on having multiple layers

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Aug 8 15:47:26 EDT 2007

Ali Khan wrote:
> some what. This much I knew already but I was hoping to grab the layer
> visible as well so I knew which layer to query data for.

I suppose you'd want to iterate through the list of all layers and stop
at the first that's both visible and also queryable. Should be simple,
if "queryable" can be defined in calculable terms. (the object's class?
some custom attribute you stick in there? all of them?)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA