[OpenLayers-Users] Compressed Open Layers

Tom (JDi Solutions) tom.dean at jdi-solutions.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 10:11:54 EDT 2007

It doesn't work!

All js errors are now gone and I have library.cfg as below, the map pans
around when I click and drag and I can move my markers but the pan zoom bar
and layer switcher controls are not visible.  They are in the DOM, I just
can't work out why I can't see them, with the full code they work fine.

Here's my current library.cfg

[first]
OpenLayers/SingleFile.js
OpenLayers.js