[OpenLayers-Users] Google Style popup

Richard Thurbin richard at cloudamber.com
Sun Aug 12 14:27:39 EDT 2007

We have just commissioned some work to replicate 'Google Popups' in
openlayers.

Here it is in action: http://www.ukvoyager.info/pages/map/usermap.aspx
Embedded as a iFrame: http://www.ukvoyager.info
The script responsible:
http://www.ukvoyager.info/jScript/OpenLayers/popup.js

I am happy to send the images to anyone who wants them but you can also pull
then from the site.

I hope you find it useful.

--
Richard Thurbin   www.cloudamber.com   07917 704 145