[OpenLayers-Users] Google Style popup

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Mon Aug 13 14:33:01 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

I've just taken a look at these popups o4 yours and they are indeed
beauti4ul! Would you be interested in sharing this code with the
OpenLayers repository? We'd be really glad to have it... popups have
been a weakness with the project 4or a long long time.

I4 you are interested, please email me and we can go through the steps
together. It will be a huge help to the OL project and community.

Erik