[OpenLayers-Users] Ka-Map Layer Scale

Jerry O'Sullivan jeremiahosullivan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:36:09 EDT 2007

Thanks Christopher,

That did the trick - once i added in my scale array to the map options
array-, however the map appears off center and chopped off, also the pan
functionality doesn't work. Here is a screen grab
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nav2yy4.png. I debugged using
firebug and no tiles are created to the right. Tiles are outlined in pink

I think this has something to do with the projection- Have I have set the
projection on the map incorrectly? I have set the projection when
constructing the layer but that doesn't help

Thanks