[OpenLayers-Users] Measure Distance? Ruler?

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Mon Aug 20 08:01:37 EDT 2007

I know that there is a ticket for this in TRAC... and there may or may
not be work underway to solve this.

I know also that there are some wierd math-heavy functions in the (i
believe) Util.js file which can be used to calculate distance between
points.

It has for a while been a (low) MetaCarta priority to add this
functionality to OpenLayers
erik