[OpenLayers-Users] Markers and Vector-Features displaced after mouse-dragging

Zimmermann, Tobias Tobias.Zimmermann at iml.fraunhofer.de
Mon Aug 20 12:43:36 EDT 2007

Hi there!

I'm trying to display some Vector-Features (LineStrings) with Markers at
their endpoints. My base-layer is requested from my own MapServer using
an Untiled-Layer. My OpenLayers-Version is 2.4 (the downloadable stable
Version).

After initializing the map looks fine but after dragging the map lines
and markers are displaced a little bit. Changing the Base-Layer to
Google-Maps let the markers stay at their intended position but shifts
the vector-features. The only base-layer which does not seem to show
displaced features and markers is the one I found on the examples page.

Has someone seen this behaviour before?

Kind regards and many thanks in advance,

Tobias Zimmermann