[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers formal support

Rob Booth gis at vanbooth.com
Tue Aug 21 07:10:29 EDT 2007

I've been asked by my management to ask if anybody know of any organisations
that offer formal support contracts for OpenLayers as an option to reduce
any customer perceived risk in using an open source solution?

I know that Geoserver has a number of organisations that are willing to
undertake support on a per diem basis, and I'd be interested to hear of any
organisations that offer support on a per incident or annual subscription
basis.

Cheers

Rob