[OpenLayers-Users] Where to start to build a client to a web service map provider

Audaire David DAUDAIRE at ares.fr
Thu Aug 23 03:46:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to build a client to a map provider which is a webservice which
request wms service on  geoserver server (So don't reach wms directly).

Is it a good way to create a new layer type very similar to the wms one only
changing the url parameters?

What is the goal of the EventPane do i need to implement this on my layer
subclasse.

i just need someone to point me where to start with OL api for my goal.

thank's