[OpenLayers-Users] Need to uncompress compressed version

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Aug 30 12:36:34 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 10:04:53AM -0600, Linda Rawson wrote:
> All,
>
> I have received a compressed openlayers.js file with modifications made by a
> company.  I also need to put my modifications into the file and would prefer
> the files in separate .js files.  Is there some way to uncompress the files
> into a directory structure?  Some command possibly?

Rebuilding an uncompressed OpenLayers from a compressed OpenLayers is
not possible. It might be possible to reverse some parts of the jsmin
process, but there are no tools in OpenLayers to do this.

Your best bet is to go to the source: the company which built the
compressed file in the first place.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta