[OpenLayers-Users] the right way to refresh a text layer?

Michal Rok mrok at mrok.com
Sun Dec 2 15:22:58 EST 2007

> Most probably you're hitting <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1123>.
> You can try the patch attached to this ticket to see if that makes the
> memory leak go away. If so, we should definitely move forward with
> that ticket.

Dear Eric,

I applied this patch but the result is the same. I suppose I'll switch to
manually manipulating each marker, and only destroying it when the marker
actually disappears from source file (the nature of my data is that 95% of
objects just move, only 5% are appear/disappear).

If you have any other patches to test out I'm happy to help.

regards,

Michal