[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting a feature? WFS GetFeature?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Dec 3 01:35:27 EST 2007

Thanks, Bradley, and Tim, and Christopher.
I think I'll go the WFS route, partly because I've not worked with WFS
on a real project before and would enjoy the experience. :)

So, as I go to sleep tonight, perhaps one of Santa's elves (or a kind
person with free time) has an example of OpenLayers plus WFS GetFeature,
which they would like to share and save me the R&D time? If not, that's
fine too, but it's worth asking. I've been wanting a WFS project which I
could sink my teeth into. :)

Then again, if anyone has a WMS+SLD example of highlighting, that'd be
appreciated as well. I've been asked to write the Wiki page on this,
though I've never done it before. So any real code is handy! :)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA