[OpenLayers-Users] vector layer alignment problem

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 3 21:26:49 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 16:20 -0500, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> Any time you change the offset of the map, you should call
> map.updateSize() so that it updates the 'offsets' element of its events
> property.

Is there any way this can be done automatically without actively having
to call map.updateSize()? I'm thinking of some kind of listener to some
kind of event. If such a thing is possible, wouldn't it be a nice
feature to have enabled by default? That way an OL map always works as
expected.

Regards, Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/