[OpenLayers-Users] Control Panel Multiple Tools with different icons

Andrew de Klerk andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:33:14 EST 2007

Thanks Christopher

I feel stupid for forgetting about it, but I needed the ItemActive and
ItemInactive class after the "measuretool"

i.e a css class for MeasureToolItemActive and another one for
MeasureToolItemInactive. So In my CSS it is like so:

.olControlPanel .MeasureToolItemInactive {
  background-image: url("img/measure_off.png");
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
.olControlPanel .MeasureToolItemActive {
  background-image: url("img/measure_on.png");
  background-repeat: no-repeat;

Cheers
Andrew