[OpenLayers-Users] OpenStreetMap - trying to limit zoom levels

The Bun rosario.carbone at ipl.com
Fri Dec 14 09:38:42 EST 2007

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 09:30:42AM -0800, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> There probably isn't a way to do this with the current code.

Hi Christopher
I used a solution I described in the post to Bradley and I am quite happy
for now, I only need to write a demo using OpenStreetMap for now ( TMS layer
). It would be nice to have this possibility to set the desired zoom range
as already most of 3rd party layers have already like for example GMaps.

I'll try to have a look at the ZoomPanBar class as Linda said, if I have
some spare time.