[OpenLayers-Users] opacity

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Sat Dec 15 11:59:11 EST 2007

Chris Brisenidne wrote:
> I am having trouble setting up opacity in my nextrad layer can some one

I don't see a mention of opacity in there. I take it that you added
something to the effect of "opacity:0.5" into that Object which is the
4th argument?

Also, unrelated, I notice that "exceptions" is mispelled.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA