[OpenLayers-Users] New control problem

Rosario Carbone Rosario.Carbone at ipl.com
Mon Dec 17 11:37:09 EST 2007

Ciao Walter

For some reason I haven't discovered yet I can see some messages in my
mail box but not on the forum. I changed a little bit the example
select-feature-openpopup.html so I have duplicated the polygonLayer
(polygon and polygon1) so I can prove that you can actually toggle
between
two draw and select controls for the two layers as you like.

As far as I understood you need to write two controls ( so I did:
drawControls and drawControls1  ), one for each the two layers then you
want two onFeatureSelect events, right? Different for each layer and
than you need to write two handlers ( same for unselect ).

I think, but your code is not enough, so I suppose the problem you are
having is when you toggle between controls, in my examples I wrote two
functions:
toggleControl and toggleControl1 but you may need just one which is more
clever, be carefull when you deactivate controls, your routine you need
to deactivate all the controls and activate just one.

Have a look at the code, hope this help.

Ciao
Rosario