[OpenLayers-Users] gratitude

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Dec 19 08:25:00 EST 2007

Hi list,

the end of the year is nearing (today is my last day of work before the
holidays), which leads me to realize what a great tool OpenLayers is. It's
for sure the best thing that happened to Web-GIS in the last years.

I am very grateful to all the people who are putting their time and effort
into this.

Especially Chris. I only realized after reading one of his emails (about
working 16 hours in a day) that he has been putting a tremendous amount of
spare time into it. I was always under the impression that most of his time
was normal work hours for MetaCarta, but now that I know this is not the
case my gratitude grows.

Keep on the excellent work in 2008!

Best regards,
Bart