[OpenLayers-Users] Nav div problems

Andrew Murdoch a_murdoch at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 12:27:31 EST 2007

I'm probably missing something basic regarding HTML but I'm having trouble getting the PanZoomBar div named "nav" to be positioned anywhere other than the upper right corner of the page.  I've tried adding the nav div to the td table cell of a table, but the nav div never moves away from that corner.  I'm using OL 2.5.

Here are code snippets from my HTML, where the PanZoomBar is defined and where the nav div is defined.

        themap.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar({div:$('nav')}));

Thanks for your help!
Andrew Murdoch