[OpenLayers-Users] CVS format for OpenLayers.Layer.Text?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Feb 1 12:16:27 EST 2007

Thanks Yves,

You're right with a serious caveat. I found how, however, the way to do
it in OpenOffice is awkward! You must (1) "save as" a CVS file
(confusing), (2) select the "Edit filter settings" which is off by
default. From my few tests, the serious caveat is you have to edit the
file manually anyway because OpenOffice forces you to add a text
delimiter of " or '. (tab is the field delimiter). And the "point"
column does not work if it's " 'point' " or " "point" " instead of "
point ".

Am I wrong? :-)

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca