[OpenLayers-Users] Mapping website visitors with OpenLayers?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Feb 8 11:25:47 EST 2007

Hi list,

Thanks to David and Christopher. I was hoping to be able to do it with
OpenLayers alone :-)

I am not familiar with MapServer (or MapGuide or PostGIS, etc). I will
not have access to the server, so setting up a webmapping server seems
improbable. I'll try finding an easy solution.

Maybe one day OpenLayers will be able to do this (e.g. mapping huge
number of markers and mapping densities)? I hope so ;-)

Thank you and have fun,

Alex

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca