[OpenLayers-Users] retarded load of layers?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Feb 12 03:06:16 EST 2007

Hi,

try something like:

baselayer0 = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled( "Topografische kaart",
"http://intranet.rijkswaterstaat.nl/services/geoservices/basispakket/topografie?",
{layers: 'AAA126,AAA127,AAA134', 'format':'image/jpeg',
'transparent':'true'}, {'numZoomLevels': 7, 'ratio':1, isBaseLayer: true,
visibility:false} );

Note the visibility:false in the constructor.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden