[OpenLayers-Users] Disappear layers with large scale google maps

Ishikawa Hiroshi ishikawa at geowork.co.jp
Tue Feb 13 21:14:38 EST 2007

Hi, Christopher

I've tried your suggestion.
But I cound't succeed probably my way was wrong.

Could you show a sample?

How should I change that? I copyed from the example page.
  map = new OpenLayers.Map( $('map') ,
  { controls: [new OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults()] , 'numZoomLevels':20});
  var satellite = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google( "Google Satellite" , {type: G_NORMAL_MAP, 'maxZoomLevel':18} );
  map.addLayers([satellite]);

  var twms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
    "World Map",
    "http://world.freemap.in/cgi-bin/mapserv?",
    {map: '/www/freemap.in/world/map/factbooktrans.map', transparent:'true', layers: 'factbook', 'format':'png'} );
  map.addLayer(twms);