[OpenLayers-Users] Overlays with google maps

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Feb 16 17:02:03 EST 2007

Hi all,

We have been using OL with a ka-map tile-cache and are starting to work
with google layers also. We generate route overlay images using s
separate perl script. This script assumes a geographic projection (ie:
lat-long) which is what out ka-map tiles are based on. We get perfect
registration of the route with the ka-map tiles, but it is off for the
google layer.

What to I need to do to make the route align better with the google layers?

Thanks,
   -Steve W.