[OpenLayers-Users] Add Query tool to MouseToolbar

Stuart Eve stuarteve at lparchaeology.com
Sat Feb 17 09:28:29 EST 2007

Dear All

I am attempting to add a query button to the MouseToolbar - so that when
the mode is 'query' if you click on the map then it sends a request to
the server to get a result for the point clicked.

The wiki suggests that:

> if you wish to create your own mouse control which behaves
> differently, you should create a subclass of MouseToolbar, replacing
> the functions whose behavior you wish to change.

Does anyone have an example of this, so that I can adapt it for my purpose?

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Stuart Eve
L - P : Archaeology