[OpenLayers-Users] activate popups generated by OpenLayers.Layer.Text

Robert Buzink post at robertbuzink.nl
Mon Feb 19 12:56:08 EST 2007

hi list,

Is there a way to activate a popup for a marker that is generated by an
OpenLayers.Layer.Text-layer? I'd like to create a list of locations outside
the map in the form of links that activate the popup for a specific
location. I assume that I have to find out the variable name for each popup
on the map that is addded by the text-layer? Is there a way to do that?

robert.

--
Robert Buzink, website ontwerp en ontwikkeling
Sint-Pietersaalststraat 123
post at robertbuzink.nl
robertbuzink.nl/webdesign