[OpenLayers-Users] Connecting TileCache to ESRI ArcGIS server tile cache

Cole Harper cole_harper at co.washington.or.us
Thu Feb 22 16:52:41 EST 2007

I would like document the steps that it would take to connect the
TileCache/TMS to an existing tile cache created by ArcGIS Server. I can
control some of the aspects of the tile creation such as:

tile origin point
Scales - number of scale levels and scale break points
dpi of tiles
tile width
tile height

It doesn't look like I can rename the directory structure
it looks like this:
>_alllayers
>>L00
>>>R00000276
>>>R00000277
>>L01
>>>R000004ed
>>>R000004ee
>>>R000004ef
>>L02
etc....

Is TileCache/TMS flexible enough to allow for this, or would I need to
figure out someway to rename the directory structure.

Thanks

Cole Harper