[OpenLayers-Users] Google Maps as an overlay

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:31:17 EST 2007

hi, this was something that i'd been wanting to do as well.
here's as far as i got (looks like same snag as brad):
http://128.32.253.248/gopen/google.html
that "works" but any time isBaseLayer == false, the roads portion of
the hybrid layer will not show-- i think it will never even request
the tiles from google.
is this something with the event pane? that it has to be a baseLayer?

thanks,
-brent