[OpenLayers-Users] overviewmap outside of map viewport

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Jan 3 03:18:52 EST 2007

Hi list,

I am using the SVN version of overviewmap, and I applied the patch for
ticket 445.

But I can't get the overviewmap to be outside of the map viewport though.

I tried to make a div in my HTML page with the id of 'overviewmap', and then
use this in the constructor:

    map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap( $('overviewmap'),
{layers: [overviewlayer], isSuitableOverview: function() {return true;},
mapOptions: options}));

But it won't work unfortunately.

Does anybody have an example to share on how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden