[OpenLayers-Users] 2.3RC1: change in urlencoding of parameters

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Jan 4 02:32:07 EST 2007

Hi list,

just a warning for everybody switching from 2.2 to 2.3RC1, I found out
(since part of my application wasn't working anymore) that OpenLayers now
(2.3RC1) urlencodes/escapes the parameters of a WMS request. Previously this
was not done by OpenLayers so I did it in my PHP code which writes out the
javascript.

Maybe the OpenLayers code can check if the parameter is already urlencoded?
Because when double encoded, it does not work anymore ofcourse, which was
what was happening to me.

Best regards,
Bart

--