[OpenLayers-Users] Wierd behaviour zooming in/out

Jon Blower jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:40:26 EST 2007

Hi Gopal,

I've seen that behaviour too, intermittently.  I'm using OpenLayers 2.1.

Cheers, Jon

On 1/5/07, gopal krishnan <gopakrishnan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if someone else has noticed this before,
> When zooming in/out , if I zoom in to next zoom level before all tiles of
> current zoom-level have loaded,
> in the new zoom-level I get a mix of new level and old level tiles shown
> together.
>
> This doesn't happen all the time but frequently enough.
>
> I just wonder if this is a known problem.
>
> thx

Dr Jon Blower              Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director         Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre   Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC                       Email: jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK