[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with markers performence

suneel kota suneel.kota at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:22:24 EST 2007

Hi all,

      I am using openlayers markers to display markers in my map.. Problem
is that when i am loading 1000markers on the map its taking more time(2
minutes).
I am placing the markers with Latitude and Longitude which are coming from
database..

    What my requirement i need to place 1000 markers on the map, and when
ever user clicks on the marker i need show the information of that
particular marker. But we have placed all markers and given events to those
markers as click. But we are facing performance issue..

Can anybody tell me how to rectify this problem. Or any example like this..

thanks In advance

Regards
SuneelKota