[OpenLayers-Users] semicolon is GeoRSS url's

Robert Buzink post at robertbuzink.nl
Sun Jan 14 10:53:31 EST 2007

I have a  little problem that I can't solve. I want to include georss layers
in a map from a mysql database through php. It works fine except for url's
that have a semicolon in it. I tried escaping before adding the url to the
database, escaping with javascript and even came up with the code below
(within a php echo statement), but nothing works! What am I missing?

<code>
var url = "http://geourl.org/near?p=http://www.robertbuzink.nl" +
unescape('%3b') + "format=rss10";

var geourlgent = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS("geourl near gent...", url);

map.addLayers([geourlgent]);';
</code>

--
Robert Buzink, website ontwerp en ontwikkeling
Sint-Pietersaalststraat 123
post at robertbuzink.nl
robertbuzink.nl/webdesign